Terms of personal data protection
- A personal data administrator pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR ”) is the company MYLAMP s.r.o., with registered office at Heyrovského 605/1, identification number 11716894, registered in the commercial register kept at the Regional Court in Brno, section C, file number 124423 (hereinafter: "administrator ”).
Administrator contact details are:
registered office: Heyrovského 605/1, Brno 635 00
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
- The administrator did not appoint a personal data protection officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order:
- name and surname
- email address
- mail address
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- fulfilment of the contract between you and the administrator according to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
- fulfillment of the administrator's legal obligations pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter c) GDPR,
- the controller's legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain services of the information society in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the administrator,
- fulfillment of legal obligations towards the state,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the administrator in the sense of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the exercise of claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship)
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, no longer than 2 years, if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the expiration of the personal data retention period, the administrator deletes the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (administrator subcontractors)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- participating in the delivery of goods/services/realization of payments based on the contract,
- providing services for running an e-shop (Shopify) and other services in connection with running an e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
Processors of personal data
- The processing of personal data is carried out by the administrator, but the following processors may also process personal data for him:
- Shopify service provider,
- or another provider of service and application processing software, which is not currently used by the administrator.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 GDPR,
- right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR,
- the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR,
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR and
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail address of the controller listed in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, or to go to court.
Terms of security of personal data
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data stores and personal data stores in documentary form.
- The administrator declares that only authorized persons have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address that you provided to the administrator.
These terms and conditions take effect on 09/21/2020
Terms were updated on 8/16/2021.